Our solutions for NGO
The intense professional commitment and emotional investment that employees make to these working environments provides a fertile ground for psychosocial risks. High levels of responsibility and demands, increasing stress, isolation, limited resources, conflict of values, denial of assistance, group tensions, and much more, are all realities when working in a NGO.
Eutelmed is at your side to respond professionally to these challenges andcontrol the consequences of work on the wellbeing of your employees, thanks to an approach developed exclusively for NGOs. Eutelmed gives you a network of highly qualified and experienced experts, in more than 60 languages and cultures, to support your employees, from prevention to care.
Why call upon Eutelmed ?
- Prevent, identify and anticipate emotional difficulties that your employees may encounter while respecting the cultural dimension within your teams.
- Conduct interviews using an experienced psychologist at all stages of the mission: Preparation, necessary support, and the benefit from a post-mission debriefing.
- Train teams to maintain their balance during the assignment and to provide Psychological First Aid.
- Manage crisis situations in an optimal way.
- CARING BY EUTELMED™ is a digital, intuitive, modular and multilingual platform: A complete solution from prevention to care. It provides an effective response to the needs that your employees may encounter: Management of geographical distance, systematic individual briefings, psychological follow-up, debriefing on return from mission.
- Tailor-made services : Because each NGO, their field and every mission is unique, Eutelmed offers remote or onsite support to meet your specific needs and challenges.