IN FORCE ON 08/12/2022
EUTELMED is committed to respecting and protecting personal data and is therefore committed to defining and applying appropriate measures to process your personal data in a secure manner.
In order to ensure the correct application of its commitments, EUTELMED has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who is the main contact for these matters. The DPO can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com.
The purpose of this privacy and data protection policy is to ensure that the processing of personal data by EUTELMED, as defined below, is compliant and that users’ rights are protected. It is implemented by EUTELMED SAS, whose registered office is located at 2 rue d’Aboukir 75002 Paris – in its capacity as Data Controller.
The reference texts for this policy are the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Data Protection Act. The concepts used in this policy are defined in the GDPR, in particular the concepts of processing, personal data, data subjects, data controller, data processor and transfer.
1- Type of Data Collected
EUTELMED collects your Personal Data while you are:
- Browsing our website
- Using the contact form
- Contacting us via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Making contact via an incoming call.
When using our website for information purposes, it is usually not necessary to provide personal data. In this case, we only collect and use the data that your Internet browser has automatically sent us, i.e., your IP address.
The following information may be collected by EUTELMED when using the contact form:
- Last name
- First name
- E-mail address
- Your Company’s name
- All information communicated in the message “subject”
2- Purposes and legal basis of data processing
EUTELMED will use the Personal Data you provide us with for the following purposes:
- To remember your choices in terms of cookie management
- To produce quantitative, anonymous, and aggregate usage statistics. EUTELMED will not use any individual data for this purpose. The statistical analysis is carried out by Google Analytics
- To reply to your request with information about you
EUTELMED puts this processing in place according to the legal bases defined below and in conformity with the GDPR:
- Your consent when sending a contact form via our website
- EUTELMED’s legitimate interest since it is in our interest to reply to your contact request with information that is relevant to you
- If necessary, the execution of a contractual obligation, whether existing or future
EUTELMED carries out statistical processing within a framework that ensures that every user remains anonymous.
3- Retention period for your Personal Data
- After 14 months for your Google Analytics data
- Your personal data provided is only kept and used to respond to your request
- Upon your request, following a request to exercise your rights (request for deletion) made to the following address: email@example.com
EUTELMED will inform each user about the end of their data retention period.
4- Sharing your Personal Information with third parties
EUTELMED will only share your Personal Information with the following authorized parties:
- Authorized EUTELMED employees
- Our authorized subcontractors who are involved exclusively to ensure the quality of our service
List of subcontractors involved in the provision of the EUTELMED website:
|Name of data processor
|Description of the data’s purpose
|Source of data collection
|Location of data processing
|Hosting of personal data. Sending email notifications (necessary for the correct use of the platform, in no case for commercial purposes)
|Production of quantitative, anonymous, and aggregate usage statistics.
5- Personal Data Security
Eutelmed decides and implements the means necessary to protect the processing of personal data in order to prevent any access by unauthorised third parties and to prevent any loss, modification, or disclosure of data.
6- Your rights regarding your Personal Data
EUTELMED informs the persons concerned prior to implementing its data processing. This information is provided through the present policy.
You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion, its portability, or exercise your right to restrict the processing of your data. You may also object to the processing of your data. Lastly, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after having contacted us, you believe that your “Data Protection” rights have not been honored, you may send a complaint to the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties).
7- The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
EUTELMED has appointed a ISSO as part of its Security and Compliance team. This person ensures that information security is properly managed within the company. They support the teams in security matters and raise awareness among employees.
8- Changes to the policy